I David Oluwafemi, welcome you to my blog!
I promise you, you will enjoy your visit to my blog. I'll over you latest news, new captivating stories.
Welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Latest posts
New story : Mike and Lani the kobold. Fiction by David Oluwafemi
Season 1 Episode 1 "Nooo...." cried Mike as he was carried away by a humanlike kobold. Oh yes, kobolds are more dangerous than g...
-
Season 1 Episode 1 "Nooo...." cried Mike as he was carried away by a humanlike kobold. Oh yes, kobolds are more dangerous than g...
-
I David Oluwafemi, welcome you to my blog! I promise you, you will enjoy your visit to my blog. I'll over you latest news, new captivat...
-
The kobold carrying Mike is one of Rabibold deadly mercenaries.His name is Lani! He could kill with anything in his body parts, be it breath...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete